• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot link to Dropbox, get a blank screen.

New Here ,
Dec 14, 2017 Dec 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I go to link Dropbox it quickly loads a login screen then switches to a blank screen titled Dropbox.  Nothing happens and I am forced to hit cancel in the hupper left corner. This takes me back to the Adobe Dropbox login page. When there if I enter my Dropbox credentials it takes me to an Error (500) page apparently on Dropbox.com and I get an email from Dropbox with a one time security code. I am never asked to enter a security code anywhere within the Adobe app. Is this a bug or is there a solution?

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 23, 2018 Jan 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Idomagic,

Sorry for the delay in response.

Are you still facing this issue? If yes, try updating Reader/ Acrobat to the latest patch and see if that resolves the issue. You may also download updates manually using this link: Adobe software and product updates

If that doesn't work, try the steps given at solution # 2 in the link given below and try again:

"Unknown Server Error" when logging in to Adobe Creative Cloud 

If solution#2 doesn't work, try repairing Reader/ Acrobat by clicking repair installation under Help menu, reboot the machine and try again.

Feel free to update this discussion if you need any help.

Shivam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines