• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom CC (2017)

New Here ,
Jan 23, 2018 Jan 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yesterday with my old hard drive I had access to Lightroom CC (2017), then my hard drive went the way of the dodo bird. New hard drive new install and the only one that comes up is Lightroom CC (2015) which looks at my catalog and laughs. I am not laughing in the least.

So far I have:

Signed out of Creative Cloud, power cycled the PC, sighed back into Creative Cloud and have the same result.  What is going on?  Help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 23, 2018 Jan 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi frankb,

Please open the Creative Cloud desktop app and check if you can Lightroom CC under all apps and install it on your machine.

As you mentioned that you have Lightroom CC 2017 running yesterday, do you mean Lightroom CC or Lightroom Classic CC?

Regards,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 24, 2018 Jan 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry Lightroom Classic CC (2017), today I only have Lightroom CC (2015). Last time I had both listed

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 24, 2018 Jan 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Interesting subject.  PC running Windows 10 Pro. I did all the updates after installation of the O/S.

Adobe Creative Cloud had limited software options.  This morning Windows once again requested an update, did so.

For giggles tried the Creative Cloud, and this time the software options that I had before HD crash are back again.  So the problem seemingly is fixed.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines