• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I know how to cancel your membership!!

New Here ,
Jan 06, 2018 Jan 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After hours of stress and frustration, trying to navigate the maze of links and their “customer service” I finally canceled my member ship. I made a twitter account just to complain about adobe and the next day I got a message from them asking for me to message back with the email I use for my acccount and reason why I’m canceling. Did that, and they canceled (Yay!!). But what concerns me is that that’s all it took. Not only is it insanley ineffiecient in the first place, but all they needed was an email? What if I wasnt the actual owner of the account? I could cancel anybody’s membership that way if I just knew what email they were using with the account.

Anyways, i hope this helps someone, and Adobe, FIX THIS ENTIRE CANCELATION PROCESS!! ITS SUCH A SICK JOKE TO MAKE IT SO DIFFICULT

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 24, 2018 Jan 24, 2018

Hi,

Please contact the support through call/chat for the cancellation requests and the billing queries:

Contact Customer Care

**Be sure to remain signed in with your Adobe ID before accessing the link above**

You can now self-cancel your subscription, see here:

https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/cancel-membership-subscription.html

Please go through the Adobe - Subscription Terms as well.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 24, 2018 Jan 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

Please contact the support through call/chat for the cancellation requests and the billing queries:

Contact Customer Care

**Be sure to remain signed in with your Adobe ID before accessing the link above**

You can now self-cancel your subscription, see here:

https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/cancel-membership-subscription.html

Please go through the Adobe - Subscription Terms as well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines