• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Good News: on 19.1.0 loop is "forever" :)

LEGEND ,
Jan 24, 2018 Jan 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

on the latest update the GIF options defaults to "forever" and remembers you settings. if you set it to "once" it will keep "once" to the next export for that document. if you set it to "forever" it will remember "forever" for the next export for that document. any new documents defaults to "forever"

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I noticed that by accident.   Select > Subject is pretty nifty as well.  Very clever.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

got problems with "select subject" unfortunately

the new "select subject" feature is way to slow for me for real practice. here is an example of just a simple, very small photo, with very easy selection. look how long it takes for select subject to take it.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1KHqz5DYX30xA8ugCJs8ktZ8--roTM0p9/view?usp=drivesdk

discussed here:

Photoshop: My "select subject" experience is very slow/poor | Photoshop Family Customer Community

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines