• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Classic and a Wacom Intuos

Enthusiast ,
Jan 24, 2018 Jan 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I launch Lightroom, import photos and go to the develop module. Scroll and using the pen, scrolls up and down as expected. If I use the pen, with the tip set as "Click". I can't use the pen to move the slider adjustment. Instead I have to tap somewhere on the slider at the slider button will go to that spot. If one was to emulate a mouse, that would be a left click to drag the slider. A left click with the pen, puts a white circle around the slider but no movement left or right.What am I missing here as the left click and hold with the mouse allows me to slide the button back and forth at will.

Bob

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 24, 2018 Jan 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Need more details to help.

What Platform?  PC or Mac

What OS including version number?

What Intuos?

I am using an Intuos 4 Small on an iMac with Sierra OS 10.12.6 with no issues.

Have you tried adjusting the pressure settings?  Please post a screenshot of your settings.

Screenshot 2018-01-24 19.16.56.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Mar 07, 2018 Mar 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry...problem disappeared when I unchecked Windows Ink but has resurfaced. Windows 10 64 bit and Intuos 4

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

After posting this, restarted Windows and all is back to normal.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines