• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

LR CC Sync Issues

New Here ,
Jan 24, 2018 Jan 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have LR CC running on my MacBook Air, an iPad and iPhone run LR CC Mobile.  All signed into the same account but I have different number of photos on the Mobile devices.

As of today:

MacBook Air LR CC - 24,691 - backed up and synced

lightroom.adobe.com - 24,691

Ipad - 24,693 - Uploading 5 pending - (this has been going for a month)

iPhone - 24,688 - All synced and backed up

I would have assumed that the 24,691 was the correct number since it shows up on lightroom.adobe.com but the iPad has a higher number and says 5 more are uploading and pending.  This is very poor sync implementation at the least.  I have read other posts on the forum but still am not sure best course of action to get them all aligned like they should be.  Any suggestions on resolving this sync issue?

Thanks,

Bill

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi USCGRetired,

You may try sign-out from all the mobile devices once and then sign-in to check if it refreshes the status or number of images.

Regards,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Mohit,

I tried logging out as you suggested a few minutes ago on both mobile devices at the same time.  It did not resolve the issue.

Thanks,

Bill

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines