Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PSD to PDF: PDF not being saved as full sized canvas

New Here ,
Jan 24, 2018 Jan 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I'm trying to save my PSD filed as a PDF which I can do successfully, however, when the PDF saves, it doesn't save as the full canvas size that the PSD working file is. This is important because when I go to print the files in the actual size, it doesn't allow me to because the canvas isn't the correct size.

Any idea or suggestions as to how I can fix this? I've already tried increasing the size of the PDF but the actual image stays the same size and instead the rest of the PDF creates a large canvas with white borders where the image is tiny in the middle.

Thans for your help on this!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How are you saving the PDF, though PS save as? I seem to have no problem. Can you post some screen shots?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

More info required please. Source size of image in pixels, canvas size in inches/cm - saved PDF size in in/cm etc. is any content being cut off etc.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines