• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Black Boarderd Around Main Video

Explorer ,
Dec 05, 2017 Dec 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I must have clicked something on accident somewhere because under the Program Main i now have a black boarder around my video and if I click my video from my files under the source Main it does not have it. I right clicked each video file they both have image size the same etc. Any ideas?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Jan 25, 2018 Jan 25, 2018

Hey blando89,

That's a symptom of mismatched sequence settings.

This tutorial should help you get rid of the issue: FAQ: How do I choose the right sequence settings?

Thanks,

Rameez

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also if i drag a video into the Main to add it does the same thing and puts a black boarder around it. I feel like it never did this but maybe i am wrong

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am wondering if the size is not matched which would be weird because i could have sworn it was all the same. Say if it is not the size that i want and i already edited the video clips can i still resize them?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jan 25, 2018 Jan 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey blando89,

That's a symptom of mismatched sequence settings.

This tutorial should help you get rid of the issue: FAQ: How do I choose the right sequence settings?

Thanks,

Rameez

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines