• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Print colors not correct when switched to 8.5x11 paper

Community Beginner ,
Jan 25, 2018 Jan 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is really giving me a hard time and can't seem to figure this one out. I'm using the correct ICC profile for Ilford Galerie Prestige Smooth Pearl (Canon Pro-100). Everything looks great when printed from Lightroom as long as I do not select Letter Size paper in Page Setup. For example, I'm trying to print an 8x10 on Letter Size paper and the colors get this blue tone to them. Using the same paper but specifying it's 8x10 paper in Page Setup, the colors look great. Can also print fine selecting 5x7 or even 13x19 with respective paper sizes. Worked fine printing an 8x10 image on 13x19 size paper. Thinking it's not really the ICC at this point. Just something really strange when I select Letter Size paper. Even created a custom print size in Page Setup to 8.5x1 and still gave me the wrong colors.

When I first experienced this, I did a reset on Light of all preferences. Still having the issue with this paper size.  Any thoughts of ideas on what to try would be greatly appreciated!

John

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 26, 2018 Jan 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Appears it's a driver issue. Had two different drivers installed. There was one using version 2.0 and another with version 16.20, which seems to work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines