• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

LR Mobile

Participant ,
Jan 25, 2018 Jan 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

in LR classic. If you are signed in to LR mobile for one catalog and you start or open a different catalog are you automatically signed in?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No. You can only synchronize one catalog with Lightroom mobile. It's a good reason to discipline yourself to use a single catalog.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok so then if you use collections but have a number of different drives with collection housing pics on multiple drives. does that mess up the collection at all or you only have access to the photos in that collection when the drive is connected.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A collection only exists within the catalog. If you have shared that collection and have allowed time for that collection to be synchronized then that collection will continue to be shared even if the drive isn't connected. But you won't be able to edit the images on the computer using Lightroom unless the drive is connected.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you have collections synced to lightroom mobile...does that eat at your storage for your creative cloud storage quota?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Collections that are synchronized from Lightroom Classic CC DO NOT count against your Creative Cloud storage.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jan 26, 2018 Jan 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So in LR CC is an album the same as a Collection Set in LR CC Classic?

And a Folder in LR CC is basically the same as a Collection in LR CC Classic.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 27, 2018 Jan 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

https://forums.adobe.com/people/AZP+Photos  wrote

So in LR CC is an album the same as a Collection Set in LR CC Classic?

And a Folder in LR CC is basically the same as a Collection in LR CC Classic.

No, you've got them the wrong way round....an Album in LRCC is the same as a Collection in LR Classic. A Folder in LRCC is the same as a Collection Set in LR Classic.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do you add my business page to the publish services section of LR...and is there a plug in to publish to Instagram?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

https://forums.adobe.com/people/AZP+Photos  wrote

How do you add my business page to the publish services section of LR...and is there a plug in to publish to Instagram?

The first depends on what service you use to publish your business page. There are plugins for services such as smug mug, zenfolio, etc. There is a plugin for publishing to instagram called LR/instagram. Publish services of course only work from Classic.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to add a facebook page to publish too. Like a fan page or whatever they all a secondary facebook page. I have facebook publish services set up and working for my personal page, I want to be able to do the same thing to my business facebook page.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I do that all the time: Can I publish from LR to a Facebook business page? If you want more options than the standard plugin offers, Jeffrey Friedl makes a nice plugin: Jeffrey Friedl's Blog » Jeffrey’s “Export to Facebook” Lightroom Plugin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines