• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

After effects cc 2017 render fail

New Here ,
Mar 19, 2017 Mar 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having an issue with rendering a project. I've never had any issues with rendering before so I don't know what the problem is or how to fix it. This project I'm having issues with rendering is much longer than the previous projects I've rendered, so the issue might have got something to do with that. I recently started using after effects so I'm new to everything and don't have much knowledge. After I've added the composition to the render queue, chose the settings and clicked render, when the rendering reaches 0;00;01;17 i hear a sheep noise. Nothing pops up saying what the problem is, it only says "failed at 0;00;01;17" under the status. I've looked at google and watched youtube videos to try and figure out how to fix this problem but I haven't found anything that works. Please help. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

bandicam 2017-03-19 15-16-25-922.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

bandicam 2017-03-19 15-19-32-567.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 20, 2017 Mar 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The sheep noise marks a failed render (as you obviously found out), but if Ae keeps getting stopped at 1:17 then there's a problem with that frame. Go to that spot in your timeline and look at what's happening.

• Is there a keyframe
  • Does a certain layer appear at that exact frame
  • Do you have an effect or expression triggering something right there
  • Are you referencing external media that has gone offline?

Lots of things can cause this problem but you have a good start because there's consistency with the failure.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 26, 2017 Oct 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey all...I'm having the same problem sporadically except it's not giving me a specific spot it's failing. I'm getting the error message An output module failed. The file may be damaged or corrupted. (-1610153464)

To the best of my knowledge, nothing is corrupted or damaged. It plays through on preview fine. Nothing squirrely.

It is a very long file--1hr30min. It's not making it past a minute 1/2 though. I'm rendering to a (have tried several) external disk with no less than 700GB available. The drives are connected to my mac via both direct connection as well as a USB3 7-port hub (plugable).

Any ideas?

Thanks.

JeffAE_error.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 26, 2018 Jan 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

try to turn on the airplane mode .

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines