• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

RH7 : Table caption style

New Here ,
Jan 09, 2009 Jan 09, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the table properties you can choose to display a caption for your table. I tried this, and the text I entered was automatically given a style called 'Caption'. This style does not display as I would like it to so I looked in my stylesheet thinking that it would be very easy to change it. However, I cannot find an obvious style in my CSS for this 'Caption' style.

Am I being blind or daft? Does anyone know how I can update the style called 'Caption' without using inline formatting?

Thank you!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If I open the Styles dialog for one of my projects, I see "caption" if I expand the "Paragraph" category. Do you not see it there?

In the style sheet itself, it is showing up as "P.caption."

--Ben

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your reply Ben. I tried both of these locations. The styles in my paragraph category goes from a body style to a centred style. I opened my CSS in notepad and searched for 'caption', but nothing came up.

Do I need to close my project and reopen it for this style to magically appear perhaps?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
With your style sheet open in Notepad, try creating an entry called "P.caption" (for RH's happiness). Put in at least one style, such as font-size or bold or italic. I think you will find that then it will magically appear in the Styles dialog so that you can edit it there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp