• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Desktop shows 32000 pictures, MacBook stuck at 7000

New Here ,
Jan 26, 2018 Jan 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I moved recently to the lr cc with 1tb option, there seem to be a limit to the number of picture that sync obviously i have sync issue or i’m Messing the library display.

My photo library is about 32000 pictures for 500go but for some reason it only shows the full library on my desktop Mac, on the MacBook or the iOS app the count is 7000.

weirder if I use the browser app on the iPad, i can see the full 32000... I must be missing something.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you click the cloud icon (top-right) in the MB app or the iOS app what does it show? Is it waiting for a network connection?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Update, in fact only a part of the library was uploaded before the desktop crashed, so the library picture count was correct on MacBook and iOS app, wrong on browser app.

Upload has resume this afternoon I should be fully online soon if it doesn’t crash again. Not sure the crash is related to lightroom though. I don”t remember if I activated bug report on installation but I will reinstall and activate if it crashes again...

Thank for the quick answer! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines