• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Any way to restore Alt-v-a to view actual pixels in Photoshop CC 2018 (PC)

Community Beginner ,
Jan 26, 2018 Jan 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I expect this has been asked and answered but can't find anything...

I'm sure it's maddening to others also, Photoshop CC 2018 on a PC got rid of the Alt v a sequence to view actual pixels which I use on every single image I edit multiple times.  I tried to add this as a shortcut but got an error message, though strangely the Alt v f to fit on screen still works.

Is there anyway to restore Alt v a to work so I can preserve 20 years of muscle memory?

Thanks,

-Dick Locke

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Engaged , Jan 26, 2018 Jan 26, 2018

Try Alt+V+1. I tried Alt+V+A in Photoshop CC 2017 and CS6 too with no result.

I'm with you though about not wanting to ever give up shortcuts I always use. I use Ctrl+Alt+0 to view at 100%, and Ctrl+0 to fit screen - handy because the + and - keys are a key or two away for zoom in or out. Easier than Alt+V+ i or o, using only 2 keys and can be one handed for zooming.

You probably know already but double click the Zoom tool for 100% or double click Hand tool to fit screen, though I personally prefe

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Engaged ,
Jan 26, 2018 Jan 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Try Alt+V+1. I tried Alt+V+A in Photoshop CC 2017 and CS6 too with no result.

I'm with you though about not wanting to ever give up shortcuts I always use. I use Ctrl+Alt+0 to view at 100%, and Ctrl+0 to fit screen - handy because the + and - keys are a key or two away for zoom in or out. Easier than Alt+V+ i or o, using only 2 keys and can be one handed for zooming.

You probably know already but double click the Zoom tool for 100% or double click Hand tool to fit screen, though I personally prefer the keyboard shortcuts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines