• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Colour Changing GIF?

New Here ,
Jan 27, 2018 Jan 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was wondering how this gif was created?Gyazo - a7804d1c4f46dd6a373d9ac1fa78b4d9.gif I am hoping to be able t re-create something like that where the effect added on top of the gif is also moving.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 27, 2018 Jan 27, 2018

How much do you know already?

Do you know how to make Frame Animations?

1. To make the background then consider the black square as your final viewing area or canvas size. You need to start with a much larger canvas with two full repetitions of the pattern.
  2. Copy the layer and use Free Transform to move it to the left by the required amount. One pixel will produces a smooth animation but with a large file sizer.
  3. Now use Shift Ctrl Alt T to make enough new layers to get the repeated same pattern ion the

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How much do you know already?

Do you know how to make Frame Animations?

1. To make the background then consider the black square as your final viewing area or canvas size. You need to start with a much larger canvas with two full repetitions of the pattern.
  2. Copy the layer and use Free Transform to move it to the left by the required amount. One pixel will produces a smooth animation but with a large file sizer.
  3. Now use Shift Ctrl Alt T to make enough new layers to get the repeated same pattern ion the frame.
  4. Make a frame animation, and then use Make frames from layers.

1. That's just the moving background of course, so put the layers into a group to keep them tidy.
  2. Make a new group for the foreground animation which has to have exactly the same number of frames as the background.
  3. Now you will need to manually work through frame by frame turning on the foreground layer for the appropriate frame.

It helps enormously if you number the foreground layers with the same numbers as the frames.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Another duplicate of How do I add a rainbow 'filter' to a GIF (i.e color changing)?

Please do not start multiple discussions on the same subject, it will get negative reactions and reduce the chance of a good reply. If you do not understand the replies you get, please SAY SO.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

https://forums.adobe.com/people/Test+Screen+Name  wrote

Another duplicate of How do I add a rainbow 'filter' to a GIF (i.e color changing)? 

Please do not start multiple discussions on the same subject, it will get negative reactions and reduce the chance of a good reply. If you do not understand the replies you get, please SAY SO.

It drives me crazy.  You spend 15 minutes putting together an annotated response, only to find that someone has already said exactly the same thing in another thread.  As often as not, the OP never revisits the thread, although I see that the OP has done so in response to JJ in the other thread.

Here's a question from me. I followed my own advice to produce this rainbow background.  It is 403 pixels wide, and has 95 frames.  I'd thought that with the soft edges it might be reasonably smooth, but it still has the frame animation flicker.  It's also 8Mb, so is going to take a while to load.  There are moments when it appears to move more smoothly, so what is the secret to flicker free frame animations?  Is there some math that takes monitor refresh time into account?  I doubt it, as it takes about four seconds to move 400 pixels — perhaps that is too close a relationship and speeding it up to three seconds with less frames would work better.  In fact we often see very fast moving animations that appear to move more smoothly than they have any right to.   Is there an answer?

Rainbow.gif

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines