• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PDF translator does not open in MS word

New Here ,
Jan 27, 2018 Jan 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My PDF translator does not work with MS word - I'm supposed to open an online site log in each time?   This is not how it used to work.  I read that some version of acrobat doesn't work with windows 10 but there is no evidence of a version number on my account or receipt.  Furthermore there was  a "problem with my payment" when in fact my money was received according to the bank soooo....  Where is the customer service?

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 29, 2018 Jan 29, 2018

Hello LSPDesigns,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused, as per the description above, you are not able to use the Adobe ExportPDF service and getting a billing error message, Is that correct?

The record shows that you are subscribed to Adobe ExportPDF service on your current Adobe ID, with Adobe ExportPDF service, you can easily turn PDF files into editable Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and RTF (Rich Text Format) documents. Access the service through the URL https://cloud.acrobat.com/exportpdf wit

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Jan 27, 2018 Jan 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What exactly do you pay for as a "PDF translator". Please give the exact name, Adobe have so many similar sounding products.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 31, 2018 Jan 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can't  you look at my account? - you must associate my payment with something!  Are you really asking me this?  

Here it is - your words- 

Get to know your plan

Access to the Export PDF online service to convert PDFs to Word or Excel via your web browser, Acrobat Reader, or your mobile device.

Includes
  • Adobe Export PDF
Mobile apps

0" style="box-sizing: border-box; clear: both;">

Plus
  • Document Cloud storage
  • Premium mobile features

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

The Adobe Export PDF service is active on your account until 16th October 2018. Could you please let us know what issue have you been facing while using the services?

Thanks

Kanika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 05, 2019 Aug 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Apologies if I drop in wrongly. In a past activity I was trying to translate a PDF document to Microsoft Word 2003. That didn't work. How recent does the Word software have to be?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 29, 2018 Jan 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello LSPDesigns,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused, as per the description above, you are not able to use the Adobe ExportPDF service and getting a billing error message, Is that correct?

The record shows that you are subscribed to Adobe ExportPDF service on your current Adobe ID, with Adobe ExportPDF service, you can easily turn PDF files into editable Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and RTF (Rich Text Format) documents. Access the service through the URL https://cloud.acrobat.com/exportpdf with your Adobe ID and password on a browser like Chrome, or Firefox, or Safari.

You can also use the free desktop version of Adobe Reader DC to use the service ExportPDF, just "sign-in" with your current Adobe ID and password in Adobe Reader. To download Adobe Reader DC use the URL Adobe - Adobe Acrobat Reader DC Distribution

For more troubleshooting, you may refer to Troubleshooting Create PDF, Export PDF, Adobe Send, Fill & Sign … services(PDFPack or Document Cloud...

For the billing issue, I am moving the thread to the concerned space, so that you can get the assistance with the Payment issue.

Feel free to update this discussion in case you need further assistance.

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a community forum. I don't work for Adobe.  So, you pay for ExportPDF, I guess, from your screen shot.

You write: "My PDF translator does not work with MS word - I'm supposed to open an online site log in each time? " Ok. What on eartth does this mean? It doesn't do anything to Word at all. It makes the Export button work in Acrobat Reader, and you can use it online. So, nothing in Word at all.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 05, 2019 Aug 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Make sure you choose DOC format not DOCX.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines