Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Classic stockt im Entwickeln-Modul

New Here ,
Jan 28, 2018 Jan 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo zusammen,

ich habe seit kurzem das folgende Problem. Im Entwickeln Modul wähle ich eine Funktion an, z. B. Ausschnitt. Danach passiert nichts, der Rechner ist wie eingefroren.

Es ist hier aber egal, welche Funktion ich auswähle. Nach einer gewissen Zeit läuft es wieder weiter. Bis ich die nächste Funktion anwähle dann wieder nichts. Manchmal geht es aber auch.

Hat jemand ähnliche Probleme oder kann mir helfen? Ich verwende LR Classic CC 7.1.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Then you have some type of computer problem. Other programs open at the same time using all the CPU cycles or some type of hardware problem like memory or system overheating. Could also be a full hard drive and the OS can't use the hard drive for virtual memory.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

AT the first time I thought the same, but it is not the cause I think.

There are no other programs running using CPU or memory. I am using mac os.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines