• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I have the Adobe Stock trial and I have 3 remaining downloads but when I try to get an image it tries to charge me

Community Beginner ,
Jan 28, 2018 Jan 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tried to chat with Adobe several times now but it immediately disconnects me. Can anyone tell me if I cannot get premium pictures just because it’s a trial? Or is this how Adobe Stock works?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 29, 2018 Jan 29, 2018

Kaila,

I would like to let you know that under the 10 images a month(one-year) plan, the first month is a trial one(free), however, service begins from the moment that you activate this trial period by submitting your payment details. You will not be charged for the first month’s billing cycle. You’ll be charged the rate stated above, plus applicable taxes (such as value added tax when the stated rate doesn’t include VAT), every month starting with the second month’s billing cycle for duration of

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kaila,

I see you have an account under the same ID as with forums. While going through your account details, I noticed that you have a Stock subscription 10 images a month(one-year) plan, of which 9 images are already downloaded.

Also, I would like to let you know that you have purchased a subscription which only entitles you to buy standard images. Premium assets, such as videos, Premium collections images, and editorial images or videos, can be licensed on-demand or using credits from a credit pack

For more information, you may refer to Common Questions about plans, purchasing, and availability, Adobe Stock

Learn more about the Adobe Stock pricing and membership plan | Adobe Stock

Hope this information helps!

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your reply. I’m very confused now. I was only wanting the trial, not a subscription? I was told I only had the trial. Where can you see that I have a subscription for a year? Thanks for your comment.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 29, 2018 Jan 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Kaila,

I would like to let you know that under the 10 images a month(one-year) plan, the first month is a trial one(free), however, service begins from the moment that you activate this trial period by submitting your payment details. You will not be charged for the first month’s billing cycle. You’ll be charged the rate stated above, plus applicable taxes (such as value added tax when the stated rate doesn’t include VAT), every month starting with the second month’s billing cycle for duration of your first annual contract.

For more information, you may refer to Legal subscription terms | Adobe

Also, I see you have contacted our support team and as per your request your Stock subscription has already been cancelled.

Hope this has resolved your issue.

Please let us know if you have any additional questions so that we can further assist you.

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started