• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Are prototypes stored in local on-premise cloud?

Community Beginner ,
Jul 13, 2017 Jul 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'd like to use Adobe XD, but for security reasons I'm unable to share prototypes (if they are stored on an Adobe cloud server that is off-premise). I work at a large company and security is very important. We have an Adobe Creative Cloud license for many employees. Does this mean that if I share a prototype, it is stored in a local cloud / server that is on-premise?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 17, 2017 Jul 17, 2017

I checked with the team and they are investigating this feature request. To vote for it, please use this link

Sharing Prototype in a closed network – Adobe XD Feedback : Feature Requests & Bugs

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 17, 2017 Jul 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Am checking with the team. Please stay tuned for a response.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I checked with the team and they are investigating this feature request. To vote for it, please use this link

Sharing Prototype in a closed network – Adobe XD Feedback : Feature Requests & Bugs

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Preran, thank you for checking. Does this mean that this is not yet a feature? I was asking if this is currently a possibility so I'm still not sure if this capability exists?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh ok, I checked out the link you shared - thank you. I see that it is currently being investigated. Woo hoo!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 29, 2018 Jan 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The issues looks like it's been in Review since July 2016. Is there actually a chance to get this in a reasonable time?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines