• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Stuck in Slow Motion

New Here ,
Jan 28, 2018 Jan 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Every video I try to edit now in Photoshop is in slow motion.  It is as if there is some setting that is activated that I can't figure out how to re-set.  No sound, just videos loading and starting in slow-motion.  Is there some basic setting I have to change?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What OS version? What Phototoshop Version. What Video encoding etc?

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 29, 2018 Jan 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Windows 10 Pro, Photoshop CC 2017.1.1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you allowed them to play through more than once ? The first time renders the preview.

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have. The videos were playing at normal speed at one point, but now everything is in slo mo, with the FPS counter in the Timeline tool bar going red about 10 frames into the video and showing the reduced frame rate.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi

First time through, a slow frame rate is not unusual. You will see a line in the timeframe showing in green where the preview has been rendered and the frame rate will show red whilst it is rendering.

Second time it will normally play OK

If your system will not play 100% resolution at full speed then you can adjust the preview settings in the timeline and try 50% or 25% preview

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines