• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CS2 install prompts for disc two

New Here ,
Jan 26, 2018 Jan 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Help!  I'm doing the same thing as Juliah - but I know nothing.  I don't even know how to start a new thread on here!  I'm really flummoxed if any of you can help me I'd be very grateful.

So I tried installing CS2 Premium from my discs - same story as above, old discs new computer, then I uninstalled CS2 and downloaded the same thing as Juliah did from the same page using Chrome.  I printed off the explanatory PDF, but it bore little relation to what happened when I opened the files.  The file called Disc one - and here I don't even have the language to explain what it did, but it worked but then I was prompted to insert disc two - the pdf assured me the files would appear as disc images labelled like this: CS_2.0_UE_Ret_D2 But they didn't appear like this and I had no idea how to move them across to where they were being installed - all I know is that it wasn't Installshield Wizard doing it, but something that looked the same as when I was installing the physical discs.   So now I have the first lot of files installed Photoshop and ImageReady and that's it.  I don't know what to do.  I need InDesign to finish a module for my University course.  Please help an older lady who isn't up to speed with all of this, thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 29, 2018 Jan 29, 2018

Branching to a new discussion.

F Rrm37698121 please see Activation server shut down for Creative Suite 2, Acrobat 7, and Macromedia products where the topic of how to extract the files is discussed.  Once the installation files are in the proper directory you will no longer be prompted to insert disc two when installing Creative Suite 2.  In specific, please see the Extraction Instructions section.

Please update this discussion if you have any additional questions.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 29, 2018 Jan 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Branching to a new discussion.

F Rrm37698121 please see Activation server shut down for Creative Suite 2, Acrobat 7, and Macromedia products where the topic of how to extract the files is discussed.  Once the installation files are in the proper directory you will no longer be prompted to insert disc two when installing Creative Suite 2.  In specific, please see the Extraction Instructions section.

Please update this discussion if you have any additional questions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines