• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

SOS: Cancel my account and Refund my money back.

New Here ,
Jan 24, 2018 Jan 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I do not use much the Adobe Stock and it is so much complicated to cancel the account.    I did cancel but still ask for me to pay over $130.  Additionally I already paid last two months even I do not use it.

Please help me to ensure cancel my account without paying rest of amount and refund my money back.

Thank you in advance!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 30, 2018 Jan 30, 2018

Hi Seong,

Although the chat transcript did not come through I was able to pull up the case notes for the same.

The case notes mention that you will be refunded the 2 months charge as well along with the cancellation fee.

The refund will be credited in your account within 5-7 business days.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 25, 2018 Jan 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Seong,

I apologize for the trouble.

I did check your account and see that you had signed up for the 10 images/month plan which comes with an annual commitment and since your tenure of 1 year is still left, it is showing you a cancellation fee associated if you cancel before the 1 year is finished as per the Legal subscription terms | Adobe

Also, I checked the Stock subscription details specifically and see that you have used only 1 license from the entire plan.

Please Contact Customer Care for the cancellation and refund requests.

Let me know if you face any troubles contacting the support.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 26, 2018 Jan 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your reply!

However, Adobe charged me $134.96 for the early cancellation. I only used one picture during trial period. I highly disappoint what this company do their business.

I ask my money back on last two month, $59.98, and the early cancellation fee, $134.96.

Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 29, 2018 Jan 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Seong,

I apologize for the support experience that you've been through.

I checked the case notes for your interaction with the support agent and it mentions that you are being refunded the 2 months charge and the cancellation fee as well.

I request you to wait for the amount to get credited in your bank and update us if there is any miss.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 30, 2018 Jan 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sheena,

Thank you for your help! I did check with customer service and attached chat history with this email.

Because I do not know on my case reference number.

Have a nice day!

Seong W. Kim

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 30, 2018 Jan 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Seong,

Although the chat transcript did not come through I was able to pull up the case notes for the same.

The case notes mention that you will be refunded the 2 months charge as well along with the cancellation fee.

The refund will be credited in your account within 5-7 business days.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started