• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

magnetic auto anchor scroll not working on mobile devices ( only works on desktop )

Explorer ,
Jan 24, 2018 Jan 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

So I build this site that uses magnetic one scroll to anchor designs, in which normally 1 scroll should result in an automatic scroll to the next panel. I looked into jQuery to add this function myself, because of the fact to integrate touch as a scroll and thus having the same effect. But I have no clue on how to make the jQuery code to work, I've tried widgets to implement the code but it doesn't work. So now I used the widget; Anchor + from QooQee, which works fine on desktop ( and on responsive mode it seems to work on mobile ) but when loading the site on mobile the effect is gone.

Please enlighten me if you have a work around or solution, since I don't see why the widget doesn't work in responsive mode on mobile/tablet but only on desktop (and when simulating the browser width and height the effect works too)

site : www.aristovopenka.com

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Jan 29, 2018 Jan 29, 2018

Hey,

Ended up redesigning and buying some of their widgets. The widget that is free is not being supported on touch/mobile, in some instances it did not work at all or did the 1 swipe not work.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Jan 25, 2018 Jan 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey RISTØV,

Did you get a chance to have a word with QooQee support?

As it is a third party widget we really don't have any access to the functioning of the widget!

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 29, 2018 Jan 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey,

Ended up redesigning and buying some of their widgets. The widget that is free is not being supported on touch/mobile, in some instances it did not work at all or did the 1 swipe not work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines