• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Subject select

New Here ,
Jan 29, 2018 Jan 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I updated my cc cloud and I am still unable to use the select subject button,( it doesnt come up) I updated it again and when doing so lost all my actions and had to get my daughter to upload them for me. I noticed that they was another update  yesterday in CC to fix problems which I updated. So why isnt it working and how do you check to see which version you have updated I believe it has to be 19.1.0 Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The first thing to check is that the update installed OK.  Go Help > About Photoshop you should see 19.1.0

You mention a Select Subject button.  Do you mean the word 'Subject' does not appear in the Select menu?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, it does not appear-After you select select & mask the Select- subject button isn't showing or in a drop down menu either

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jan 31, 2018 Jan 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem/iussue. The new "select subject" option is not present nowhere. I cecked my version number after the update, ofc and its 19.1. But on select menu, on select/mask window or in any selection tool....the command "select subject" (as i saw i many review) is not present. What i have to do? Thank you)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 31, 2018 Jan 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes even with their update it still doesn't work

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines