• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Full Screen only showing portions

Community Beginner ,
Jan 29, 2018 Jan 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm working on a macbook 15", 10.11.6, asus monitor. after latest update, when going into full screen mode, photoshop only recognizes the laptop screen on my 27" monitor. But, it will zoom in/out as if it's full screen. When entering double screen (F twice) it works fine.

Any solves?

Screen Shot 2018-01-29 at 3.24.18 PM.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Feb 02, 2018 Feb 02, 2018

Hitting the Tab key a few times fixes the problem for now. Adobe is aware of it. https://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family/topics/photo…

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Its had to know what you posting  look like part of a screen capture with part of an image.  I do not see to have that problem I scat my 4K display 175% see here.  Are you spanins wondows across displays?

screens.jpg

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I only took a portion of the issue. here is the full screen. the black does not allow me to view the work board.Screen Shot 2018-01-29 at 8.34.00 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It may ba a Mac issue.  With CC 2018.1 issue with Full screen with menu.  I can not get my display mess up  like your.    Here I'm in full screen with menu like your screen capture.  Have a Document with a transparent canvas 700px by 500px  with a black layer 1 that is much larger than canvas size and is positions mostly off canvas.  I have zoomed out so you can see the transform UI control points on layer 1. I set canvas guides one the document canvas four edges.  You can clearly see the transparent canvas  is to the right and down from  horizontal and vertical ruler points 0..  The Canvas area is clipping Layer 1 which is covered by the dark brown masking mat covering the black in the layer.

Looking are you screen capture not seem right in your image window. If the wite area is a layer is  showing outside the canvas to the left and up from ruler points 0

Capture.jpg

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 30, 2018 Jan 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In my screen shot, the black is the un-viewable area. The white is the artboard, I can move the artboard into the black, but cannot see it. It almost looks that photoshop only recognizes my laptop screen but not my desktop monitor.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 30, 2018 Jan 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can not help there. I do not do wen development and have never use Artboards where I believe Photoshop more or less has multiple versions of the open document in artboards all visible in Photoshop image display window.  I have no idea as to how Photoshop handle displaying Artboards. With a normal Photoshop document nothing is visible outside the documents canvas area.  I would have thought each artboard would have its own rulers and the canvas are would be to the left and down from the 0 ruler points.

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 31, 2018 Jan 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the exact same problem. Working on MacBook Pro 15" and my second and third monitors are DELL 27". I made a short recording... Hope there's a solution shortly.

PSERROR-1.gif

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 02, 2018 Feb 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hitting the Tab key a few times fixes the problem for now. Adobe is aware of it. https://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family/topics/photo…

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 30, 2023 Sep 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I can only see the pottom portion of my image.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines