• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Eyelids and head turners

New Here ,
Jan 27, 2018 Jan 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour à tous, je suis actuellement dans la réalisation de mon premier personnage et j'ai un problème avec les paupières de ma marionnette. En effet, malgré avoir ajouter toutes les balises concernant ses paupières et avoir placer tous les déclencheurs et jeux de permutation, je n'arrive pas à avoir le résultat attendu. Non seulement, aucune des paupières ne s'activent mais en plus le visage de mon personnage se déforme lorsqu'il tourne la tête. C'est la dernière étape pour que je puisse enfin exploiter ce personnage, j'ai vraiment besoin d'aide.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 28, 2018 Jan 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Without more details, it's hard to help.

Can you post screen recordings, or screen shots of your character including the puppet panel and its outline and what the problem looks like in the scene panel? Or even better, share the .puppet file? (File > Export > Puppet...)

You can send it to me privately if you don't want to share publicly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 30, 2018 Jan 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I found the problem, it was from my illustrator file, I didn't turn the layer of it. Thank you for your answer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines