• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Payment went up and can’t afford cancelation fee....

New Here ,
Jan 30, 2018 Jan 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I noticed this month my fee went up to 30 dollars a month and I thought okay no big deal all I really use is photoshop I will cancel the big plan and go to the one program plan that was the oringal 20 bucks a month. So I go to do that and It said I would be charged over 150 dollars to cancel!?! i work a part time job and pay student loans I don’t have that kind of money... is there anyway to just switch plans? i don’t want to lose photoshop because I use it almost on a day to day basis but I don’t use anything thing else now that I’m out of school. Please someone help me I know it’s only ten bucks but it will help alot! thanks!

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 30, 2018 Jan 30, 2018

these are user-to-user forums.

using a browser that allows popups and cookies,  contact adobe support during pst business hours by clicking here and, when available, click 'chat', http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/service-ccm.html

or contact the Adobe Twitter team at @AdobeCare

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

these are user-to-user forums.

using a browser that allows popups and cookies,  contact adobe support during pst business hours by clicking here and, when available, click 'chat', http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/service-ccm.html

or contact the Adobe Twitter team at @AdobeCare

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the help! Went online with Yogesh and they went above and beyond helping me!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

that's great to hear!  i was afraid you were going to be told there was nothing they could do to help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines