• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ADOBE REFUSING A REFUND - Poor Customer Service

New Here ,
Jan 29, 2018 Jan 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was recently billed several hundred dollars for the auto renewal of my CC membership. This was done without my consent when I had no intention of renewing the membership. I canceled my subscription right away and tried talking to a support member about receiving a refund.

They are refusing to give a refund. They are claiming it is because I've cancelled my subscription. It has been roughly over a month into the renewed year, and I have been charged for the entire year and no one from customer service is able to help unless I repurchase a new membership, which I now do not trust Adobe enough to ever want to do again.

For such a large company one would assume customer service would be a top priority, but it seems that isn't the case. How do think they not giving a refund for a subscription that was cancelled after will make me want to purchase the Creative Cloud when I may need it in the future? Not happening. Extremely upset.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 30, 2018 Jan 30, 2018

Hi Gerry,

As I understand you are upset about the cancellation policies, please see the link for help: Legal subscription terms | Adobe

Please contact the support through call/chat for the cancellation requests and the billing queries:

Contact Customer Care

**Be sure to remain signed in with your Adobe ID before accessing the link above**

You can now self-cancel your subscription, see here:

https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/cancel-membership-subscription.html

Hope this information help

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Jan 29, 2018 Jan 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Their customer service is terrible, I've never had a positive interaction with them. I'm most likely going to cancel but their cancelation fees are ridiculous. Why do I have to pay to not pay for something?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 30, 2018 Jan 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Gerry,

As I understand you are upset about the cancellation policies, please see the link for help: Legal subscription terms | Adobe

Please contact the support through call/chat for the cancellation requests and the billing queries:

Contact Customer Care

**Be sure to remain signed in with your Adobe ID before accessing the link above**

You can now self-cancel your subscription, see here:

https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/cancel-membership-subscription.html

Hope this information helps! Feel free to update this thread for more questions.

Thanks

Kanika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 30, 2018 Jan 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Maddy,

We're sorry for the inconvenience!

I see you have an Adobe account under the same ID as with forums. The subscription has been cancelled and a refund has also been initiated which will be there in your account in next 5-7 working days. Let us know if there is anything we can help you with.

Also, please see the shared link for information on renewal and cancellation policies:  Legal subscription terms | Adobe

Feel free to update the thread for any more questions.

We appreciate your business with Adobe.

Thanks

Kanika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 09, 2023 Mar 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe you are bots who don't care about customers I just want my 45.99AUD refund today it is that simple I am going to ensure everyone knows never subscribe to your services.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

REFUND is that simple enough for adobe to understand and today would be good.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

these are user forums (and i'm not a bot).  it's not clear why you're commenting on a thread that is 4+ years old, but if you have a payment issue, make your case to adobe support.

there are 3 ways to contact adobe; chat, phone and twitter:

chat:
use a browser that allows popups and cookies
and click here, https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen
in the chat field (lower right), type AGENT
be patient, it can take quite a while to reach a human.

phone:
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html

twitter:
tweet @AdobeCare

p.s. if you're contacted by anyone (via email or private message), it's much more likely to be a scammer than an adobe representative. ie, double check for an employee badge if contacted in the forums and look for an adobe.com domain in the email address if you click reply to an email. then check again and be very suspicious. any other method of contacting (or offering to contact you) is almost certainly a scam, https://community.adobe.com/t5/using-the-community-discussions/staying-safe-in-the-adobe-support-com...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines