• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Custom skin not updating correctly.

New Here ,
Jan 11, 2009 Jan 11, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am currently updating the custom skin that I am using for my project, trying add an additional link in the toolbar (after the default Contents, Index, Search, Glossary links). I have successfully done this before, adding a link for Contact. However, I am now trying to add another link, and no matter what I try the link simply won’t generate.

Although the Preview function in the WebHelp Skin Editor shows my link exactly as it should be, whenever I generate my project, the new link does not appear. I have tried generating to a different location, renaming the skin and also exporting then importing the custom skin, but none of these solutions work.

Does anyone know why this has occurred or how I can fix this issue so that my new link appears in the toolbar?

Thanks,
Sam

Please Note: I apologise if this question has been asked in this forum. Unfortunately the forum search function is broken and I am unable to scan through and check.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Valorous Hero ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Welcome to our community, Sam

If you click File > Generate Primary Layout and click the Next > button, were you certain to click and place a check mark next to your custom button? If not, this is why you aren't seeing it.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Brilliant, this has fixed it.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp