• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Font Scrolling Issue

New Here ,
Jan 30, 2018 Jan 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I used to be able to highlight my text and scroll and click on the font size toolbar and as I scroll it would change the size of the text in real time, however, I recently got a new computer and installed adobe to the new version and now I do everything as I was to do before and as Im scrolling I can see the numbers change in the tool bar as I scroll like 9, 12, 15, blah blah etc, but the text doesn't change real time, I have to hit "enter" to see the text change size.

Any idea how to correct this so I can see the text changing font size as I scroll in real time without the enter key?

I've been waiting on chat hold from Adobe for 1 hour to try to get an answer from them. But no luck on any type of support sadly.

Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jan 30, 2018 Jan 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What OS version which Photoshop version.  You  highlight the text and the text size field in the option bar and scroll using the up and down narrow keys right.  If it does not work try resetting all tool and if that does not fix the problem try resetting your preferences.

Capture.jpg

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 17, 2022 Jul 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

if u dont have an answer for this issue please dont answer w the most basic obvious thing. its NOT helpful

also, anybody asking for OS/RIG information on such a simple question should be banned from answering any questions

something is wrong w photoshop where u cant scoll fonts and @adobe needs to FIX IT.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 19, 2022 Jul 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I agree completely. It's definitely not something the end user did. Everyone in our office is having the same issue and it definitely happend in the last few days! Totally unacceptable! This is a MUST HAVE in any type of graphic design! Come on @Adobe let's get this fixed asap! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines