Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

noisy images (when not zoomed)

New Here ,
Jan 31, 2018 Jan 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone,

I'm working with Photoshop CC2015 version and I use a wacom tablet to illustrate. Now for a few days, suddenly, when I open an image I see it so disturbed and noisy, but If I zoom (>25%) I can see it clear, normal (if I export the image I see it clearly too). It's a problem of visualization. Can someone help me? Never had this problem before!

Thank you,

A.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does turning off »Use Graphics Processor« in the Performance Preferences (Photoshop > Preferences > Performance > Graphic Processor Settings) and restarting Photoshop have any bearing on the issue?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, thank you for your comment. I tried to turn off the graphics processor and restart photoshop but the problem persists...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines