• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Wacom virtal hid driver

New Here ,
Jan 31, 2018 Jan 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hola!! Tengo un inconveniente que me gustaria resolver con mi tableta. Cada vez que mantengo presionado o desplazo el lápiz por la tableta, me genera un pequeño círculo que me impide trabajar comodamente. ¿Alguien sabe cono desactivarlo? Ante todo muchas graciad, espero respuesta plis...

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I do not beleive it possible. Its is displayed so you know where the pen is on you display before you contact the tablet. Displays that support digital pens show a point to show pen location prior to contact. Application like Photoshop can change the cursor used try the Caps Lock key to change the cursor to the precise crosshair cursor or select the cursors you want photoshop to use for tools.

Clipboard.gif

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can NOT personalize cursors with Wacom preferences. Applications and your systems are responsible for these as far as I know. Photoshop preferences has cursor setting for some tools otherwise the system mouse cursor is used for pen position. Some tools cursors can not customize ther either standard or precise. If you set to standard you can toggle to the precise cursor with the Caps Lock key. The OP is a problem with the Brush cursor the way their setting is set. Windows cursors can be customized using the moue control panel.

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hola JJMack!!! Muchas gracias responder.de igualmanera el problema que tengoes cuando lo mantengo precionado, porque carga un circulo y me habre opciones que me impiden seguir dibujando. Lode la interfaz para reconocer el cursor dentro del programa lo tenia precente. Yo me refiero a este otro que tecomento. Es uno mas grande, se carga cuando mantenes precionado y cuando se completa el circulo te habre las opciones. ¿como podria desactvar eso? Me comentaron que lo podia hacer mediante la desabilitacion de un driver. ¿Puede ser?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines