• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom CC stacking presets

New Here ,
Jan 31, 2018 Jan 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Maybe I am missing something here, but the way stacking presets works in Lightroom CC is quite confusing (at least for me).

I have a large number of presets, some which are "all-in-one" however the majority that I use are stacking and will control certain aspects of the photograph (Base, Color, Exposure, etc etc).  In Lightroom CC stacking presets does work - i can select a base preset for a good start, then use specific presets for colour correction, exposure, polish, tone etc. to get the result that i am looking for.  And i can also tweak the sliders further if I wish.

However, as there is no history available to what i did to the photo, I have no idea which presets have been applied.  Only the 'last' preset that was chosen is highlighted in the Preset Bar (even though I have used 4 different stackable presets).

So I am either missing something, or this is a feature request - to provide either History for what changes have been applied to an image, or at a minimum in the Presets section to highlight 'all' presets that have been selected to obtain the final result.

Or maybe I am just crazy 🙂

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Feb 01, 2018 Feb 01, 2018

You can submit ideas and feature requests here:

Lightroom Classic CC | Photoshop Family Customer Community

Mark it Lightroom CC

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Feb 01, 2018 Feb 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can submit ideas and feature requests here:

Lightroom Classic CC | Photoshop Family Customer Community

Mark it Lightroom CC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines