• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Acrobat Pro: Files save only in Download folder

New Here ,
Feb 01, 2018 Feb 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I create or edit a pdf file in Adobe Acrobat Pro, the only place the computer will let me save it is in downloads. I can then copy it into the folder of choice. Errors I get in Acrobat are "The document could not be saved, the file could not be found," The document could not be saved. A file I/O error has occurred," and "The document could not be saved, access denied." The errors vary depending on what I do to the file – changing an existing file versus creating a new file and trying to save it over the old file. I tried reinstalling Acrobat, removing the preview pane (as suggested in other forums), and ensuring that the destination folders are read/write.  I also contacted Microsoft via chat, but they referred me to Acrobat.  I have been unable to use the chat function on the Adobe site as it just refers me to this forum.  

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 01, 2018 Feb 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Also, I have been using Acrobat Pro for a long time with the same files and this just started happening...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines