• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Re: Error status 0xc000012f

Participant ,
Jan 31, 2018 Jan 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same issue, but not with Acrobat.  I'm getting the message from when I open Photoshop, After Effects and AME, with slight variations as seen below.

ERROR STATUS 0Xc000012f.jpg

I thought perhaps it was my graphics driver (for NVIDIA GTX 960, Windows 10) that needed to be updated, but that didn't fix it. I've also uninstalled and reinstalled all three programs.  Do you think a cleaner tool for these apps would help.  If so, please provide a link.

Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think this is not a problem with your Adobe software. This is a problem with your operating system and/or driver, in your case it seems to be the graphic card driver.

If you have tried the latest driver without success then try an older version of the driver (Beta and Archive Drivers | NVIDIA )

When you install the driver do a clean install.

Axel

My System: Intel i7-8700K - 64GB RAM - NVidia Geforce RTX 3060 - Windows 10 Pro 22H2 -- LR-Classic 13.2 - Photoshop 25.6 - Nik Collection 6.9 - PureRAW 4 - Topaz Photo AI 2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Like I said, I thought it was the graphics driver too, so I updated it.  I'm curious why you recommend the clean install rather than the recommended.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 01, 2018 Feb 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

McStack  schrieb

I'm curious why you recommend the clean install rather than the recommended.

If the installed driver is faulty and you installed a newer or  a older verson for this driver it is possible the error remains. So it could be that the new installed driver doesn't already worked.

My System: Intel i7-8700K - 64GB RAM - NVidia Geforce RTX 3060 - Windows 10 Pro 22H2 -- LR-Classic 13.2 - Photoshop 25.6 - Nik Collection 6.9 - PureRAW 4 - Topaz Photo AI 2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines