• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Synchronization isn’t running

Community Beginner ,
Jan 31, 2018 Jan 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I installed Lightroom CC, then import Lightroom Classic catalog, and for 3 days I’ve trying to synchronize in the cloud, it’s not working.

I was chating with clients support waiting for a technician to answer my question and they closed the chat, no comments

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi estherc,

Sorry about the inconvenience caused. Has the Lightroom Classic CC catalog successfully migrated to the Lightroom CC? What do you see in the Lightroom CC sync status, how many images are still pending to sync to the cloud?

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, yes, the catalog has successfully migrated.

That’s what I see:

111.87 GB of 1 TB

Synchronazing 19406 photos

it’s like if it’s trying to do all photos at the same time

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please help us with the Diagnostics log from Lightroom CC.

You can trigger it by pressing the ALT/Option key in the Lightroom CC Preferences> Account window.

Click the "diagnostics log" and send it to me via a private message.

~Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 03, 2018 Feb 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I sent you another private message but no answer, I cannot send you that report because on my version I have not that option to click.

Thanks,

Esther

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Feb 05, 2018 Feb 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Esther,

Sorry about the delay in my response. I've replied to the PM you've sent.

~Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 07, 2018 Feb 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I sent you back the report by PM, did you receive it?

Esther

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Feb 08, 2018 Feb 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Esther,

Thanks for sending the report.

I'll update you once finished working on it.

~Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Feb 08, 2018 Feb 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Esther, Could you please refer to the suggestions mentioned in this discussion Lightroom CC: Syncing stuck forever | Photoshop Family Customer Community ​and let me know the outcome.

~Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 09, 2018 Feb 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, I read the discussion, but no way I'm going to delete the photos still syncing!

I imported the catalog and I don't even know where those photos are now! and there is not a clear patron about the sync process, should I go photo by photo to 20.000 photos to check them??!

Now I'm getting angry. I'm really disappointed, I'm waiting for a week for a solution and that's what I get! I'm paying for this!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Feb 19, 2018 Feb 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Esther,

Sorry for the delay in my response. I was out of office for a while.

Could you please run a network speed test on your computer indicating what download/upload speeds are you getting?

Also, restart the app before you attempting to sync from Lightroom mobile.

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Feb 01, 2018 Feb 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi estherc,

Thanks for sending me a PM. However, the message seems to be empty, it happens if you reply from the mail client.

I've sent you a message, You may also email me the log to the address mentioned.

~Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm in the same boat with same problem! I've waited in chat over 3 hours and no response! Only that my Lightroom Mobile shows "Sync" and its stuck

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry about the inconvenience caused Ktdecohome, Have you gone through the troubleshooting steps listed in this article? Problem syncing photos with Lightroom mobile

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 25, 2018 Nov 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I hope this helps anyone. I just faced the problem, it was just pending for hours.

1. I closed the app (swiped up on iPhone).
  2. Turned off WIFI
  3. Restarted phone
  4. Turned on Cellular 4G
  5. Enabled Cellular in Lightroom

That made it sync again, it literally just finished as I was typing this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines