• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

[Locked] Is there a way to add more than one brand to Adobe Spark?

Community Beginner ,
Jan 05, 2018 Jan 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have several brands and am liking Adobe Spark. But I only see that you can add just one brand. Is there a way to add more?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 12, 2018 Jan 12, 2018

No - not right now. I think you need a different account to do a different brand. I believe this is a request that they are working on. The idea right now is if you are a designer wanting to create different brands for clients, each client needs their own premium account.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jan 05, 2018 Jan 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is No Spark forum, so you need to click these links https://spark.adobe.com https://adobespark.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 12, 2018 Jan 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No - not right now. I think you need a different account to do a different brand. I believe this is a request that they are working on. The idea right now is if you are a designer wanting to create different brands for clients, each client needs their own premium account.

Melissa Piccone | Adobe Trainer | Online Courses Author | Fine Artist

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jan 12, 2018 Jan 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Melissa,

Thank you for your helpful reply.
As a designer, it would be good to have the capability to use Spark for multiple brands (using one account.)

Best regards,

Cher

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 01, 2018 Jun 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Melissa, this makes sense.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 18, 2019 Jan 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an educator license for homeschooling.  Each of my children would like to have/create their own brand to match their personalities while learning the software.  So again a reason I would need multiple brands under the same account.  Just a thought.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 18, 2019 Jan 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Use Adobe Portfolio.  One user ID can create multiple websites with unlimited pages..

Adobe Portfolio | Build your own personalized website

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 01, 2018 Feb 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This sucks! Definitely need more that one brand in ONE account. As a designer for multiple agencies, logging in to different accounts is going to be way too much time and account management. Liking Spark outside of this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 01, 2018 Feb 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@sbgriego8... well noted. Most of us that are on the beta team have communicated this to the program managers. They are aware and we won't let it go. It's a big deal for us as designers to manage multiple brands!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 31, 2019 Mar 31, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not being able to manage multiple brands is like only being able to use Photoshop for one product.  I've got libraries for my clients that I use in between photoshop and illustrator, it should be able to use those as a starting point when adding a brand.   Appreciate keeping this in front of the PMs

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 04, 2019 Jun 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's been half a year, how's it going?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 08, 2018 Mar 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is one way to do multiple accounts multiple logos, but not having multiple at one time, you can type the name of the brand on the top of the page and it will change for the project you are working on, save and download to device or laptop. that way the downloaded video has new brand, repeat process for next new project, so whenever you change your brand it will change all videos to that same one, this is why you must rinse repeat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 20, 2019 Jan 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Spark is not able to do what you are asking

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 28, 2019 Jul 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

and still no news? It is basic, even if they let you activate multiple instances of the program per account

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 28, 2019 Jul 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

https://forums.adobe.com/people/Eduardo+Vegas  wrote

and still no news? It is basic, even if they let you activate multiple instances of the program per account

This non-technical, non-product related Lounge has nothing to do with Spark or the Spark development team.  I'm not even sure why this post was put here.  See links below.

I urge you  to file your Spark feature requests through the official Spark uservoice where product engineers will see  and prioritize requests appropriately.  https://adobespark.uservoice.com

Spark Related Links

Adobe Spark – Adobe Spark Knowledge Base

Support – Adobe Spark Knowledge Base​

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines