Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Placed Image Errors

New Here ,
Feb 02, 2018 Feb 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Does anyone has the same issue? I have this issue since the latest update where images becomes like the image below when I place it. First is rotated JPG and the second is PNG. It's usually worse with PNG. Everytime I open or place my PNG file, it'll turn out this way.

Screen Shot 2018-02-02 at 3.53.02 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-02-02 at 3.56.55 PM.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 14, 2018 Mar 14, 2018

Hi tracy.chenyitan,

This problem should be fixed after the Photoshop 19.1.2 update. You can install this update via Creative Cloud desktop app.

Also, you can refer the list of the fixed issues after the Photoshop 19.1.2 update, here: Fixed issues in Adobe Photoshop CC

Regards,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does turning off »Use Graphics Processor« in the Performance Preferences (Photoshop > Preferences > Performance > Graphic Processor Settings) and restarting Photoshop have any bearing on the issue?

This Bug Report might be of interest to you.

Photoshop CC 19.1: PNG Images Opens with Distortion | Photoshop Family Customer Community

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Looks like it is a common issue for Adobe cc 2018. Thanks for the link

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Don’t forget to add your »Me too« to help keep Adobe’s attention on the issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 14, 2018 Mar 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi tracy.chenyitan,

This problem should be fixed after the Photoshop 19.1.2 update. You can install this update via Creative Cloud desktop app.

Also, you can refer the list of the fixed issues after the Photoshop 19.1.2 update, here: Fixed issues in Adobe Photoshop CC

Regards,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines