• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Low resolution no matter what

Community Beginner ,
Feb 02, 2018 Feb 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, when i import an image to photoshop it lower the quality all the way down i just tried to import a 2000 x 2000 photo to 1920 x 1080 composition and even that was blurry as hell.Help.PLease..

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Feb 04, 2018 Feb 04, 2018

Hi, the width and the height is both  at /100 but it doesnt make it appear at full sharpness.

Actually the thing I've realized is  before downloading the photo in google page it says 1920 to 1080, and when i download it is 300 x 168 or something like that.

Lol I think i just figured it out while writing this.The thing was I was downloading as "download as" or smth but it gives me full quality when i just ctrl v.

Always thinking too complex....

Thanks anyway

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you please post the placed image and a screenshot of it placed in Photoshop taken at View > 100% and with the pertinent Panels (Layers, Channels, Options Bar, …) visible?

What are the Preferences > General > Image Interpolation settings?

When you place the image and before committing it what is the Interpolation setting indicated in the Options Bar?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ä°t might also be the file resolution but no matter how big of a size i download it shows small in either photograph viewer and in photoshop am I downloading with a wrong setting or something? (Ä° tried it from directly google images.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ä°mage interpolation is "bicubic automatic"

Ä° didn't understand "screenshot of it placed in Photoshop taken at View > 100% and with the pertinent Panels (Layers, Channels, Options Bar, …) visible?"        This part do you mean like this? Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try this test:

After importing, when the 2000 x 2000 px image has the handles around it, look at the options bar at the top of the window. What does the options bar say for the width (W) and height (H)? Does it say 100%, 35.67%, or something else?

If it is less than 100%, first make sure the link icon between W and H is selected, then enter 100% for W and press Return or Enter.

Does that make the 2000 x 2000 image appear at full sharpness, and larger than the 1920 x 1080 canvas?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 04, 2018 Feb 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, the width and the height is both  at /100 but it doesnt make it appear at full sharpness.

Actually the thing I've realized is  before downloading the photo in google page it says 1920 to 1080, and when i download it is 300 x 168 or something like that.

Lol I think i just figured it out while writing this.The thing was I was downloading as "download as" or smth but it gives me full quality when i just ctrl v.

Always thinking too complex....

Thanks anyway

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines