• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Track and Send outlook 2016

New Here ,
Feb 02, 2018 Feb 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have seen the various threads on this topic but none of them answer my question. How can a enterprise disable the track and send add in for outlook 2016? Our company installs it as needed so it is a manual install per user. I cannot find a registry entry to disable the add in. Has anyone been able to accomplish this?

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 07, 2018 Mar 07, 2018

Hello Kevinw,

Sorry for the delayed response and inconvenience caused. Please refer to the following KB doc which discusses How to disable the Disable Send and Track using the registry settings Online features — Acrobat Customization Wizard DC for Windows

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello kevinw65580122

As per the description above, you want to disable the plug-in of Adobe Send&Track in Outlook, Is that correct?

You can use the Adobe Customization Wizard to create the package of Acrobat and can disable the plug-in, please refer to the following KB docs which discuss the similar scenario How can I disable the Outlook plugins that are installed with Acrobat DC using Acrobat Customization... Link: https://forums.adobe.com/thread/1816956

Re: How can I disable the Outlook plugins that are installed with Acrobat DC using Acrobat Customiza... Link: https://forums.adobe.com/message/7832433#7832433

Download Adobe Customization Wizard Installation and setup — Acrobat Customization Wizard DC for Windows Link: https://www.adobe.com/devnet-docs/acrobatetk/tools/Wizard/WizardDC/basics.html

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So At my company we use a different license per install. Creating a package I don't believe would work for us. I have several hundreds installed already and the users are asking for a way to disable it since it is creating slowness in their outlook client.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 07, 2018 Mar 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello Kevinw,

Sorry for the delayed response and inconvenience caused. Please refer to the following KB doc which discusses How to disable the Disable Send and Track using the registry settings Online features — Acrobat Customization Wizard DC for Windows

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines