• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

RoboHelp Server 6.0

New Here ,
Jan 08, 2009 Jan 08, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We’re migrating our Help Contents (source: RH 6 Client) to the RoboHelp Server 6.0 after some security testing and updated patches from Adobe. However, our client application (AIM+) is now hosted differently than it was last year at this time. So we have a few questions:

Can RoboHelp Server run on a Citrix terminal server?

If so, how is the licensing handled (i.e. per terminal server, or per site)?

Can you help us with these questions or can you refer us to someone who can? We’d appreciate any information or help you can offer us.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 08, 2009 Jan 08, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The licence is per server but I don't know whether or not it will run on a Citrix terminal server. I will see if I can get someone at Adobe to pick that point up.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 13, 2009 Jan 13, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
The question has been posed as to why RoboServer needs to be installed on a Citrix machine. Please advise.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp