• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop CS4 Extended

New Here ,
Feb 02, 2018 Feb 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have downloaded Photoshop CS4 from disc to a new Mac bought today. Photoshop will work in trial version but if I type the Serial number in it will not accept it. I have wasted ages with Adobe support who tell me that this version will not work with High Sierra yet it works happily in Trial mode. I paid an awful lot of money for this a few years back and rsent being dumped by so-called 'support,' does anyone have an answer as to how I can get this up and running with what Adobe admit is a valid code?

Thankyou

Philip

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Engaged , Feb 02, 2018 Feb 02, 2018

Check comments # 16 and # 18 here:

CS4 with Mac High Sierra

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Check comments # 16 and # 18 here:

CS4 with Mac High Sierra

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Photoshop will work in trial version but if I type the Serial number in it will not accept it.

Is your CS4 serial number for Mac or Windows? Windows serial numbers will not work on Macs and vice versa.

Where did you buy CS4 originally?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The disc is an Adobe original for Mac. Their 'support' say it will not run on High Sierra but do not offer any solution. It runs fine in trial version which suggests that it will actually run ok it's just something to do with the Serial number

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 03, 2018 Feb 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Or, it suggests that the part which doesn't work for you happens to be the licensing part. Different parts for everyone, but for nobody is this a supported combination.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines