• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is something wrong with my CC 2018?

Engaged ,
Feb 02, 2018 Feb 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lately strange things have been happening with my CC 2018.  I uninstalled it and re-installed it and it didn't help.

When I move an image, the picture inside the image disappears for a second.  Not sure this is supposed to happen, it didn't happen with previous versions.  There are other small quirks going on but that is the main one that bothers me.  is this a normal thing?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It doesn't sound normal. I would reset you preferences, as reinstalling doesn't always reset them. Next I would check your display drivers to make sure they're up to date.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Feb 03, 2018 Feb 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just recently reset my preferences to get my texture thumbnails to show up.  Please tell me how to check my display drivers.  When I drag an image over, it stays blank until I stop.  Didn't use to do this.  I update it everytime I see that it is needed.   About the brushes.  I really don't like the new brush system.  It's a pain. Have to open each brush group individually.

~Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 04, 2018 Feb 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not sure about a Mac, but normally, you go to the website of the maker of your driver and go through the process of checking for updates. You can see what version you have through the settings in Windows, and compare that with what the current version the website has also.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Feb 04, 2018 Feb 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Don't think I know how to do that.  I will try to contact Adobe. ~Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

what are the other weird things? mine just auto updated and i can no longer see the visual guides for tools. when i change the size of my brushes i can no longer see the faint outline of the brush, so i have no idea how big the brush is... so frustrating -- are you having this issue? or is anyone? anyway to fix?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines