• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I see what images I've bought and prove I bought them with a standard license?

Community Beginner ,
Feb 02, 2018 Feb 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

How do I see what images I've bought and prove I bought them with a standard license? I know I did, but I want to have the evidence to prove it should I need it.

With thanks

Sonia

TOPICS
Licensing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Adobe Employee , Feb 04, 2018 Feb 04, 2018

Hi Sonia,

Thanks for reaching out to our Stock team. The images you have purchased can be viewed in your license history. Please follow the steps below as shown in the screenshot.

• You must sign into your Stock account and login with your Adobe ID and password.

Click on the license history.1410832_pastedImage_2.png

• Once you are on the license history page, you can view the File ID as well as the license type you have purchased.

Abambo_0-1686178602871.png

Also, you will be able to find the proof of your purchase from the invoices, kind

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Jun 07, 2023 Jun 07, 2023

On https://stock.adobe.com click your avatar (1) and then “Licence History” (2). So basically, it's still the same:

Abambo_1-1686178025460.png

A shortcut would be this link: https://stock.adobe.com/Dashboard/LicenseHistory

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 04, 2018 Feb 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sonia,

Thanks for reaching out to our Stock team. The images you have purchased can be viewed in your license history. Please follow the steps below as shown in the screenshot.

• You must sign into your Stock account and login with your Adobe ID and password.

Click on the license history.1410832_pastedImage_2.png

• Once you are on the license history page, you can view the File ID as well as the license type you have purchased.

Abambo_0-1686178602871.png

Also, you will be able to find the proof of your purchase from the invoices, kindly follow the steps shared in the link below:

Print a copy of the invoice for your Adobe Creative Cloud subscription.

Hope this information helps!

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards

Twarita

[Moderator deleted private information. Please do not post private information like e-mails and phone numbers]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 26, 2018 Nov 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It would be lovely if we could see them in bridge from creative cloud folder!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 07, 2023 Jun 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On a mac using Chrome. I'm logged into my Stock.adobe.com account, but it looks nothing like your screen shot and I do not see "license history" anywhere. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are responding to a post that is 5 years old. I suppose the user interface has changed during that time. It's a web-based syste, so we all see the same screen regardless of OS.

Click "My Libraries" in the upper right corner if your Buyer account. Then on the left side just above the images, select the drop down option for "Licensed only".

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On https://stock.adobe.com click your avatar (1) and then “Licence History” (2). So basically, it's still the same:

Abambo_1-1686178025460.png

A shortcut would be this link: https://stock.adobe.com/Dashboard/LicenseHistory

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 19, 2023 Jun 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks! 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started