• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

how to update LR Classic 6.14 to latest 6.2

New Here ,
Feb 03, 2018 Feb 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My current installed version of LR classic is 6.14. Running an update via the help-menu does not lead to an result
and ends up with the comment: my LR is is up to date.

I would like to use the latest LR classic build and dont want to upgrade to newest LR cloud model.

Is there a way to force my LR installation to update to the latest LR classic build 6.2 ?

best regards
Pete

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 03, 2018 Feb 03, 2018

Lightroom Classic CC is currently at version 7.1  [ 1148620 ]   (Expecting Classic-CC v7.2 in near future)

Lightroom Classic CC is only available by subscription to the Photography Plan.

Lightroom 6.14 is the last and final version that can be purchased as "Stand-alone".

Is there a way to force my LR installation to update to the latest LR classic build 6.2 ?

No.  There is no "LR classic build 6.2"

Lightroom Classic CC  is "Desktop" based. It installs on the computer, it runs in the computer, the pho

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Use the Adobe CC application. Yours will show Install where mine shows Update.

Screen Shot 2018-02-03 at 10.23.27.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your installed version is LR 6.14 (not Classic). 6.14 is the final version of standalone Lightroom, and will not receive any more updates.

LR Classic (version 7) is only available by subscription. The Photography Plan, which includes LR Classic, the new cloud-based LR CC and Photoshop is $10 a month.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom Classic CC is currently at version 7.1  [ 1148620 ]   (Expecting Classic-CC v7.2 in near future)

Lightroom Classic CC is only available by subscription to the Photography Plan.

Lightroom 6.14 is the last and final version that can be purchased as "Stand-alone".

No.  There is no "LR classic build 6.2"

Lightroom Classic CC  is "Desktop" based. It installs on the computer, it runs in the computer, the photos are stored in the computer.

The Photography Plan with Lightroom Classic and Photoshop is the best value by subscription. (US$9.99/month)

Edit: Doooooh  I must be a slow typist

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Adobe LR revision version numbers go like this:  6.0, 6.1, 6.2 ........ 6.10 .... ending up with 6.14 which is the latest (and last) revision. The rev. numbers are not decimal values. Rev 6.14 is much later than 6.2

Ken Seals - Nikon Z 9, Z 8, 14mm-800mm. Computer Win 11 Pro, I7-8700K, 64GB, RTX3070TI. Travel machine: 2021 MacBook Pro M1 MAX 64GB. All Adobe apps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines