Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

LIGHTROOM 6

New Here ,
Feb 03, 2018 Feb 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good Day

I try to download LIghtroom 6 on my laptop at home (I have one at my office as well where Lightroom was downloaded).

I am using the same password and email.

When the progress reaches 2% downloaded, it stops and says it is a pirate copy - which it is not.

Please help.

Mariaankru

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Download Lightroom 6 from here:

Download Photoshop Lightroom

You need a serial number (not password/e-mail) to use Lightroom 6. Do you have a Lightroom 6 serial number?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I have the serial number (I have the original packaging that I bought it in with the serial number on it)

I entered the same serial number I used with laptop at the office.

I own the original program (disc)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you have Lightroom 6 version installed on your computer then you would have an account with Adobe and should have registered the serial number in your account. The serial number is 24 numeric (6 tabs with 4 numbers. the first four will be 1160.

See the screen capture.

Lightroom 6 does not require a serial number to download you have to input the serial number after the install is done. The serial number is to activate the application.

Screen Shot 2018-02-03 at 8.59.24 AM.jpg

Find your serial number

Regards, Denis: iMac 27” mid-2015, macOS 11.7.10 Big Sur; 2TB SSD, 24 GB Ram, GPU 2 GB; LrC 12.5, Lr 6.5, PS 24.7,; ACR 15.5,; Camera OM-D E-M1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you so much for trying to help.  I log into my adobe account.  I have the serial number.  When prompted I check it, the serial number is on the screen except for the last four digits xxxx.  The problem is it starts to download and at a certain stage I receive a message that says it is a pirate copy - which it is not.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines