• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

What is the right plan for me to subscribe to?

New Here ,
Feb 03, 2018 Feb 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All, I am a beginner user of Photoshop and looking to buy it to edit photography and also create some assets for mobile apps which will be designing in Sketch. As I understand I need an individual plan, but not sure what is the difference between Photography and One program plan and which one I need to subscribe to. As I understand they both offer Photoshop and Lightroom license but one is 9.99 and the other is 19.99

Could anyone point me to the right plan please ? Thanks in advance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 03, 2018 Feb 03, 2018

ihort8403628  wrote

As I understand they both offer Photoshop and Lightroom license but one is 9.99 and the other is 19.99

They don't both offer Lightroom and Photoshop together.

The single app plan gets you Photoshop with 100GB online storage and you can choose between an annual plan paid monthly, an annual plan prepaid and a monthly plan which costs more but does not have a minimum 12 month term

The cheaper Photography plan include

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

With One program plan you can choose any program you want but with the Photography plan you don't have that choice.

But anyway if you want Photoshop the photography plan is the obvious choice. Why  anyone would pay a lot more for the same product is beyond me... 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's a weird thing, but you can get any one app for $20/month. This includes Photoshop. But there's a special on Photoshop+Lightroom at $10, I guess because there are a LOT of Photographers out there...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ihort8403628  wrote

As I understand they both offer Photoshop and Lightroom license but one is 9.99 and the other is 19.99

They don't both offer Lightroom and Photoshop together.

The single app plan gets you Photoshop with 100GB online storage and you can choose between an annual plan paid monthly, an annual plan prepaid and a monthly plan which costs more but does not have a minimum 12 month term

The cheaper Photography plan includes Lightroom. There are actually three versions of the Photography plan.
The version of Photoshop is identical in all three. But there are two versions of Lightroom.  There is Lightroom Classic (which is based on storage mainly on your PC) and Lightroom CC which is based on using mainly online storage and searching for your images.

A plan with Lightroom CC : Lightroom Classic : Photoshop and 20GB storage is the cheapest (the 9.99 you quote above)
Similarly priced is Lightroom CC ; Photoshop and 1TB online storage  (i.e. no Lightroom Classic but more storage)
For additional cost you get Lightoom CC; Lightroom Classic ; Photoshop and 1TB online storage (and is priced similar to a single app)
Note the Photography plan is only available as an annual plan paid monthly  or as an annual prepaid plan.

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 04, 2018 Feb 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks Dave, this was very detailed and helpful! I am going to stick to Photography plan now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines