Exit

Enregistrer en PNG 8 bits en 220 dpi

New Here ,
Feb 03, 2018 Feb 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour,

je possède une image.

Dans Image > mode, je suis bien en 8 bits/couche.

J'enregistrer sous et je choisi le format PNG.

Lorsque je regarde le détail du fichier dans l'explorateur windows, il est écrit "profondeur des couleurs" : 32.

Cela veut-il dire que le fichier n'est pas en PNG 8 bits ?

Dans ce cas comment procéder ?

Merci

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 03, 2018 Feb 03, 2018

Actually I think the fourth channel is for transparency, whether you use it or not.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

8bit color depth means there are 8bits for Red, 8bits for Green and 8bits for Blue which is 24bits if you through in 8bits for luminosity that may make 8bit color 32bits.....The first four channels in the channel palette

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Actually I think the fourth channel is for transparency, whether you use it or not.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes the fourth channel could well be a transparency alpha channel.  I knew I had to come up with 8 more bits for my answer and I know blending in luminosity mode does not change color just brightness is changed so I wild a** guessed.  I confess..... We all make mistakes guessing is a good way to do that, we all make educated guesses I believe. We all make mistakes not always intentionally

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines