• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Robohelp Technical Manual

Jan 13, 2009 Jan 13, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello:
I am in the process of converting our quick reference guides into online help using Robohelp 7. The Director of our Product Development and Applications group wants to review a technical manual on the product. Is there technical documentation available?
Thanks,
Patricia

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Welcome to our community, Patricia

What sort of information is being sought? There currently isn't much I'm aware of in the way of such information.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rick -
Thanks for the response. I believe he is trying to understand what he needs to do to link the published files, what folders does need to copy, testing the the links from our production site. Basically what do the tech folks need to do once I complete content development.
Thanks,
Patricia

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Hi Patricia

As for the folders and files, consider everything you find in the WebHelp folder to be needed. Yes, you will find some files that aren't used. The thing is, WebHelp has some built in fall backs. Some of the files are needed in case it switches from one display method to another. Weeding out what isn't needed for certain situations will likely take far more time (and time is money) than it will "cost" in additional disk space if you just accept what is there.

As for the calls you need to make to establish links, there is more on that at the link below.
click here

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp