• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Web gallery export from Lightroom CC? Switching from CC back to Classic?

New Here ,
Feb 04, 2018 Feb 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't figure out how to export a Web Gallery from Lightroom CC. Maybe it's not possible? Everything I search for on this site refers to Classic. Also, I've already edited in CC and would like to switch back to Classic. Is it possible to switch and keep the edits? Again, I see info on switching from Classic to CC but not the other way around.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Feb 04, 2018 Feb 04, 2018

You export from Lr CC by selecting photos and clicking the share icon - top right. Choose save to. You can save as jpeg or original.

In Lightroom classic you can turn on sync under the identity plate provided you are signed in with the same Adobe ID. All originals in the cloud will be downloaded into Lightroom Classic and saved to your hard drive or external hard drive as chosen in LR Classic preferences.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Feb 04, 2018 Feb 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You export from Lr CC by selecting photos and clicking the share icon - top right. Choose save to. You can save as jpeg or original.

In Lightroom classic you can turn on sync under the identity plate provided you are signed in with the same Adobe ID. All originals in the cloud will be downloaded into Lightroom Classic and saved to your hard drive or external hard drive as chosen in LR Classic preferences.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 05, 2019 Feb 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Same question. When you click the share icon to create a gallery, that goes to public. I don't want that.

I just want to create a gallery page, export it to my desktop and share it to my client privately.

I don't want to a separate high res jpg at this point until I get images narrow it down.

So.. I still have to use classic for this process?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines